The 4 Day Diet strives to keep you totally fulfilled and gratified, which is why we offer a 60-day, money back guarantee.
If at any point you decide it’s not the right product for you, remember you are protected by the highest standard 100% money-back guarantee. Just contact us we’ll refund you to the last penny, no questions asked.
This site is provided to you by The 4 Day Diet. You are granted access to this site only upon the condition that you accept and agree to adhere to the following terms and conditions.
2. Purpose of Use. The information on this site is for entertainment purposes only. The information provided should not replace the advice given by your physician or health care professional. You must consult your personal physician before beginning an exercise or specialized nutrition program. The information you provide is only used by BHI for the purposes of calculating your nutrition needs, providing meal and supplement plans and presenting exercise routines. Your personal information will not be shared or sold with unrelated entities without your prior consent. As a condition of your using this information, you represent that you are at least eighteen years of age and have the legal authority to accept the terms and conditions, are in good mental health, do not suffer from any mental or physical condition or disability which might render your participation hazardous to yourself or to others, or which would impair your ability to understand this health release. You understand and agree that the benefits you obtain may vary depending on many factors, including the accuracy of the information you provide, changes in your health and lifestyle habits, and compliance with the program. You understand and agree that it is your responsibility to consult with your physician regarding any food allergies that you may have, any drug interactions you may have with supplements or foods, and to check the ingredients in all recipes presented. You understand and agree that if you are on any medications or currently being treated for any illness or condition that you may participate in this program only after consultation with your health practitioner. Consult a doctor before using any information on BHI or one of its subsidiaries.
3. Security and Technology Requirements. BHI uses SSL technology on some web-site pages to help protect information that passes over the Internet. You must have certain browser capability to take advantage of this encryption technology.
4. Disclaimer of Warranties. The use of the site and services is solely at your own risk. The site and services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. BHI does not provide any warranties of any kind with respect to the site and services, including any medical or health information, health condition information and fitness for a particular purpose or goal. BHI makes no warranty that the site or services will meet your requirements, or will be uninterrupted, secure, current, accurate, and complete or error free or that results may be obtained by the use of the site or services will be accurate or reliable. You understand and acknowledge that your only solution with respect to any dissatisfaction with the site or services is to discontinue the use of the site or services.
5. Health Disclaimers. Any references to physical or mental health on this website constitutes an entertainment service consisting solely of general health information is to be used for entertainment purposes only. The materials are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied.
(i) Not a Substitute for Professional Medical Advice or Treatment. The website’s content is not a substitute for direct, personal, professional medical care and diagnosis. None of the exercises or methods (including products and services) mentioned at BHI should be performed or otherwise used without clearance from your physician or health care provider. The information contained within is not intended to provide specific physical or mental health advice, or any other advice whatsoever, for any individual or company and should not be relied upon in that regard. We are able to provided medical diagnosis and nothing on this website should be misconstrued to mean otherwise.
(ii) Health Risks. There may be risks associated with participating in activities mentioned on BHI for people in poor health or with pre-existing physical or mental health conditions. Because these risks exist, you will not participate in such activities if you are in poor health or have a pre-existing mental or physical condition. If you choose to participate in these risks, you do so of your own free will and accord, knowingly and voluntarily assuming all risks associated with such activities.
(iii) Accuracy and Completeness. Facts and information are believed to be accurate at the time they were placed in BHI. All data provided in this website is to be used for information purposes only. Products and services described are only offered in jurisdictions where they may be legally offered. Information provided is not all-inclusive, and is limited to information that is made available and such information should not be relied upon as all-inclusive or accurate.
(iv) Injuries. You agree to hold BHI, its owners, agents, and employees harmless from any and all liability for all claims for damages due to injuries, including attorney fees and costs, incurred by you or caused to third parties by you, arising out of the activities discussed on this website, excepting only claims for gross negligence or intentional tort.
6. Testimonials, Case Studies, and Examples. Testimonials, case studies, and examples found at BHI are exceptional results, do not reflect the typical purchaser’s experience, don’t apply to the average person and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. You should always perform due diligence and not take such results at face value. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions in typical results information supplied to us by manufacturers or other reputable third parties.
7. Exclusions and Limitation of Liability. You expressly understand and agree that BHI shall not be liable to you or any other person for any damages, direct, indirect, consequential or incidental, including without limitation damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use data loss or other losses resulting from:
(a) any link provided in connection with the services,
(b) your reliance on any of the services,
(c) the interruption, suspension, termination of any of the services,
(d) any viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your use of the site, or
(e) any matter otherwise related to your use of the site or services.
8. Refund Policy.
Your purchase is fully protected by a 60 day, 100% money-back return policy.
In order to obtain a refund under this policy, you may submit a ticket to www.clickbank.com/corp/support/ or send an email to our support desk at email@example.com. Please include the words "Refund Request" in the subject line of your email.
9. Conduct on the Site. You agree not to use the site or services:(a) to email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other code, files or programs designed or known to disable, interrupt, or limit the functionality of any hardware, software, telecommunications equipment or facilities. (b) To interfere with the site or services in any manner that may adversely affect BHI or third party.
10. No Resale of Services. You agree to use the services solely for your own needs. You agree to not offer the services to any third party. You are not permitted to use any portion of the site or services to provide any commercial services or third parties.
11. Rules for Children under age 18. Some of the content on the site may not be appropriate for children. Children under the age of 18 require the permission of a parent or guardian to use the BHI program.
12. Intellectual Property. The Content of this service is owned by BHI and is protected by the United States Copyright Act of 1976, as amended, and the copyright laws of other countries.
13. Links. Any links found on the BHI web site are provided for your convenience and do not reflect any endorsement by BHI with respect to the quality, reliability or any other characteristic or feature of such linked site. BHI is not responsible for any loss or injury you may suffer for any matter associated with the linked site.
14. Changes. BHI reserves the right to make changes to the terms and conditions. Any changes will be posted on this Site. BHI reserves the right to add to or change or discontinue the services offered at any time. BHI may terminate your use of the services at any time for any reason without notice and shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification or discontinuance of the services. BHI reserves the right to refuse to offer services to anyone at any time.
15. Entire Agreement. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and BHI relating to the site and services. By your use of this site, you certify that you: (i) have read and agree to the above terms; (ii) have received consent from your personal physician to use the services and participate in the activities; and (iii) acknowledge that you do so voluntarily and at your own risk.
You hereby agree to release and hold harmless BHI, their affiliates, and their respective directors, officers and employees, from any liability for any injury or adverse reaction which you may experience, or any other claims or damages which may arise from your use of the site or services.
18. Age Requirement
In order to use the Web Site you must be at least 18 years of age or the legal age to form a binding contract in your jurisdiction if that age is greater than 18 years of age. Individuals who are under the age of 18 or the legal age to form a binding contract in their jurisdiction ("Minors") are prohibited from using the Web Site. Accordingly, if you are a Minor, please do not attempt to register for the Web Site or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a Minor, we will delete that information as soon as reasonably practicable. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a Minor, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org. You represent that the information that you provide about yourself (including your age) as requested in any account registration form (the "Registration Data") is accurate and complete.
19. Consult a Physician
Please note that the content and services offered on the Web Site are general in nature and are provided for entertainment purposes. neither the content nor any services offered by or through the web site are intended to be relied upon for medical diagnosis or treatment or to replace the relationship with your physician. bhi strongly advises that you consult your physician and other health care professional before starting any fitness program, changing your diet and before adhering to any of the content, programs or recommendations presented throughout the web site or participation in any event announced on the web site.
Not all exercises or activities described on the Web Site are suitable for everyone. You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury and/or death. If you feel discomfort or pain, immediately stop the activity causing such discomfort or pain. The Web Site should not be used by people who have adverse medical or nutritional conditions.
By using the Web Site, you represent that you have received consent from your physician to participate in the programs, workouts and exercises described on the Web Site. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any resulting health problems and that such participation on your part is voluntary and at your own risk.
20. Information on the Web Site
We try to provide helpful and accurate information on the Web Site, but we cannot verify, endorse or vouch for the information, services or recommendations available through the Web Site. We are not responsible for the accuracy, reliability, effectiveness, or correct use of information you receive through the Web Site.
21. Your Obligations
You agree to: (a) maintain all equipment necessary for your access to and use of the Web Site; (b) maintain the security and confidentiality of your user identification, password and other confidential information relating to your account; (c) provide accurate, true, current and complete information about yourself and promptly provide any updates necessary to keep such information accurate, true, current and complete at all times; (d) be responsible for all charges resulting from use of your account, including unauthorized use prior to your notifying us of such use and taking steps to prevent its further occurrence by changing your password; (e) not impersonate another person or entity; (f) not submit, post or transmit any unlawful, infringing, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, untrue, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, violate the publicity and privacy rights of others, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law; (g) not use the Web Site to introduce, transmit or otherwise distribute viruses, worms, time bombs or other computer programming code that is intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information; and (h) not to use the Web Site for chain letters, junk mail, "spamming" solicitations (commercial or otherwise) or bulk communications of any kind.
22. Information and Content you Submit
If you post User Generated Content in a public area of the Web Site (including bulletin boards, blogs, chat rooms or other user-created pages), that information will be treated as public, non-personal and non-confidential information. In order to facilitate the posting of this information, whenever you post User Generated Content in a public area of the Web Site, you automatically grant to us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, assignable, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform and display User Generated Content alone or as part of other works in any form, media, or technology, and to sublicense such rights. In addition, if you submit Personal Information or any other User Generated Content in connection with any of our contests or sweepstakes, unless you otherwise notify us in writing, you permit us to attribute you as the contributor of such User Generated Content and to otherwise abide by the rules of the contest or sweepstakes.
23. Ownership of the Web Site
The Web Site and all aspects thereof, including but not limited to text, software, photographs, graphics, illustrations, artwork, video, music, sound, names, logos, trademarks, service marks and all other materials (the "Content"), including any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights in or to any of the foregoing are the property of BHI or its affiliates or licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable laws.
BHI grants you a revocable non-exclusive, non-assignable and non-transferable license to display the Content only for personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to modify, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, republish, rebroadcast, link to, create derivative works of, publicly display (including by framing any Content) or circulate any Content or commercially exploit any part of the Web Site. Modification of Content or use of Content for any other purpose is a violation of any applicable copyright or other proprietary rights. The use of any Content on any other Web Site or networked computer environment is prohibited.
24. Copyrighted Materials
When referring to news reports or articles in your posts on the Web Site, including references to reports and articles appearing on other sections of the Web Site, please post only a few sentences for the reader's information and reference and include a link to the rest of the content on the original site. Do not post articles, news reports, photographs, graphics, images, audio, or other copyrighted material in their entirety (or substantial portions thereof) unless you have obtained written permission from the relevant copyright owner(s). Any unauthorized posting of any of the foregoing to the Web Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and/or civil and criminal statutes, and you will be responsible for any liability arising from such violations.
25. User Conduct
Without limiting the foregoing, upon any termination of your account or access to the Web Site we may delete all your User Generated Content and other information in the Community Pages. If BHI suspects that your Registration Data is inaccurate or incomplete, we may suspend or terminate your account.
26. Modifications and Termination of Web Site
BHI reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Web Site (or any part thereof), with or without notice to you. You acknowledge and agree that BHI shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Web Site or its services or access thereto.
28. Disclaimer of Warranties
you expressly understand and agree that your use of the web site and your following or adhering to the advice and information contained herein is at your sole risk including, without limitation, risk of injury or death, and that the web site, and the information, content, advice, programs, goods and services made available therein, are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, in regard to the web site and all content, information and material thereon and products and services made available therein bhi. expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, accuracy and completeness, freedom from computer virus and any implied warranties arising from course of dealing or course of performance.
you acknowledge that any reliance on any opinion, advice, statement or other information available through the web site shall be at your sole risk bhi does not make any warranty that the web site or its services will meet your requirements or expectations or be of a certain quality, or that the web site or its services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, virus-free or error-free, or that defects in the web site, if any, will be corrected.
you understand and agree that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the web site is at your own discretion and risk and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or information. you further understand and agree that the internet is composed of many privately owned systems and networks of telephone wires and switches and wireless technologies and is dependent for its ongoing operations upon computers and other electronic hardware that are often unstable and subject to malfunctions, and, therefore, it is the inherent nature of these systems and networks, and the internet to experience systems and hardware failures, packet losses and downtime. accordingly, you hereby release and forever discharge bhi. from any and all costs, losses, liability or damages resulting from downtime caused by any of the failures described or referred to above.
29. Limitation of Liability
in no event shall bhi’s total liability to you exceed the fees paid by you, if any, for membership, subscription or a particular product or service.
some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
30. Email Delivery Issues
Due to the large number of email providers and anti-spam software applications, we cannot be responsible for blocked or blacklisted mailings. In addition, configuring email software settings which may block incoming emails are the sole responsibility of the user to adjust in order to receive Web Site mailings.
31. Product Warranties
Except as expressly provided in any product guarantee and return policy provided by us, you hereby release BHI (and its affiliates, subsidiaries, and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees) from any loss, claims or damages (including without limitation any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, punitive, special or exemplary damages), whether known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, that arise from or relate to any product you may have purchased through the Web Site.
32. Products Purchased from Third Party Web sites
We may make certain products and services available to you through links to third party Web sites. Before you purchase any products or services through any such third party Web site, we urge you to carefully review any such third party's privacy, security, return and guarantee policies. Your correspondence or business dealings with any such third party, including payment for and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. You agree that BHI shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, claim or damages of any sort incurred as a result of any dealings with any such third party.
33. Third-Party Web sites
We provide links to other Web sites that may be of interest to you. We do not monitor or investigate such Web sites and we are not responsible for the content, functionality or practices of such Web sites. Sometimes we are paid to link to other websites.
Any questions or comments can be directed to us through the email address, email@example.com .